Hema Malani

Bollywood's dream girl and famous actress Hema Malini has said that when she worked in films and when she came for shooting, she was accompanied by her father.

Due to this situation, he and Dharmaji (Dharmendra) could not spend much time together. The revelation was made by the former Bollywood superstar during a ceremony at Indian Idol 12.

He said that when a song was being shot, he used to be with his father especially for that shoot, due to which he and Dharmendra could not spend time together in solitude.

Sharing the incident, he added that usually my mother or aunt used to be with me during the shooting, but my father was with me during the shooting of a song, and he did not like the fact that me and Dharma Spend some time alone because they knew we were friends.

I remember that when we traveled in the car, my father used to sit in the seat exactly next to me, and Dharmaji used to sit in the other seat.