Senior Bollywood actor Shakti Kapoor says that her daughter Shardha Kapoor is a gift from God to her. This year, Shardha's birthday will be celebrated on a large scale. She said that her entire family will be in Maldives.

Shakti Kapoor, who is known for her villainous and comedic performances in various films, said that Shardha is attending the wedding of her cousin Priyank Sharma's actress Padmini Kolha Puri's son. Marriage and birthday is an important occasion. It will be fun.

Shardha is a gift from God to me, Shakti Kapoor

Shakti Kapoor said that Shardha enjoys her work and is very happy when people praise her. As a human being, there can be no one better than him. He smiled and said that the qualities in him are not in me either. She loves gold. She is very generous and loves animals.

"Despite being a successful actress, she still listens to my advice and seeks my opinion on important life decisions," she said.

I remember when she was in school she used to perform on stage and I thought she would become an actor. But she went to the United States for higher education because she was a very smart student.

One day in 2010, when I came back from the shoot, I found out that he had signed a three-leaf film. Shakti Kapoor says that Shraddha wants me to quit smoking to give her a birthday present.