Talking about his first experience in Bollywood in Street Dancer 3D, he said that it was my first Bollywood experience and working with Remo was a big thing in itself.

1 /8
This famous British actress wants to do item number in Bollywood

Film Street Dancer 3D Fame British actress, dancer and pop singer Grace Rhodes wants to play the role of Item Girl and she wants to work with Karan Johar and Farah Khan. Grace Rhodes, who was seen as a dancer with Dharmesh in Street Dancer 3D, is passionate about Indian films and wants to act for the first time in Bollywood and do item numbers. Photo: Instagram @geeroads

2 /8
This famous British actress wants to do item number in Bollywood

Talking about his first experience in Bollywood, he said that it was my first Bollywood experience and working with Remo was a big thing in itself. Photo: Instagram @geeroads

3 /8
This famous British actress wants to do item number in Bollywood

Grace Rhodes says she likes to do item numbers and wants to play such a role in Bollywood. Photo: Instagram @geeroads

4 /8

"I'm really open-minded, because I've received professional training in all areas of performance," she says. In fact, there is no limit to it. Photo: Instagram @geeroads

5 /8

"I'm an artist, I sing, dance and act, so I want to do all three," she said. Photo: Instagram @geeroads

6 /8

"Among the men I've seen so far, Tiger Sharaf is a good dancer and Ranveer Singh is a powerhouse," she says. Photo: Instagram @geeroads

7 /8

"I would love to work with Bhushan Kumar, Colonel Johar and Farah Khan, including Katrina Kaif, Nora Fatehi and Jacqueline Fernandez," he said. Photo: Instagram @geeroads

8 /8

Grace Rhodes says there are many actors and actresses that I would love to work with. They can't name a possible one. He described Guru Randhawa and Arijit Singh as some of the great singers of India. Photo: Instagram @geeroads